Flash Therapeutics is a CDMO expert in lentiviral vector manufacturing, based on its proprietary LentiFlash® technology
We support throughout our client's projects from laboratory to GMP grade through continuum from discovery to the clinic, by providing high quality lentiviral particles, delivering DNA or RNA, depending on the final ex vivo or in vivo applications.
Our goal: Bring the lentiviral technologies into the clinic
- Our goal is to bring the Lentiviral technologies into the clinic to demonstrate their potential in gene-addition, gene editing, regenerative medecine or vaccination based therapeutic programs.
- The key of success of our strategy is based on the delivery technology combined with the manufacturing processes.
Our major asset: the LentiFlash®, a game-changing RNA delivery for a wide range of therapeutic fields
Integrative lentiviral vectors & LentiFlash® RNA delivery technologies without integration into the genomic DNA, cover a broad spectrum of gene transfer needs for cell-based medicines development.
- Integrative lentiviral vectors lead to stable gene expression and are dedicated to gene-addition and immunotherapy applications
- LentiFlash® technology combines the delivery efficiency of viral vectors with the safety of RNA delivery since it enables highly efficient delivery and transient expression while preserving original cell phenotype and cell viability (safe RNA delivery)
Our strength: an innovative manufacturing continuum
- As a leading privately held lentiviral vector expert since 2005, we provide a manufacturing continuum from discovery to clinic to speed-up programs from the scientific concept to the clinical proof of concept.
- Both lentiviral technologies benefit from novel production and purification processes developed and continually optimized since 2005.
- Since 2021, Flash Therapeutics has increased lentiviral-based research & bioproduction capabilities initially dedicated to discovery and preclinical uses with a GMP manufacturing platform dedicated to clinical use.
Our difference: a flexible innovative offer and service from R&D to clinic
- High level expertise to develop, conduct and validate custom studies, optimize and scale-up from discovery projects to clinic.
- Flexible and adapted way for achieving the objectives required by the client.
- Hand to hand working process with the customer teams, with listening and communication as key success factors